hurricane season

The Atlantic hurricane season runs from June 1 through November 30 and this year it may be very active. Forecasters from NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center predict a 45 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 35 percent chance of a near-normal season, and only a 20 percent chance of a below-normal season. The forecasters predict [...]